Character Poll Results
Not as many people voted as I thought would have in the time frame. Here are the results, and I'll keep posting as I won't take the poll down just yet. I've left the names off these so people don't get ridiculed and what not.
- I am a man without wisdom.
I want to be as wise as Keno.
- When it comes to the best, Inuzaka Keno takes the cake. Agile, swift, cunning, and beutiful, Keno is by far one of the most intelligent and self-reliable Dog Warriors (Of course, what'd you expect from someone who's main samurai trait is "Chi".)
- Tamazusa is my favorite, because we feel she is the villain when the series starts. She is the mysterious force behind Aboshi. Finally we realise she's the curse. She was wronged and in her fury raised the curse. When the dog warriors realized the true evil in Satome, they released her soul. I'm not saying she's a good person (not at all)... but her character is so complex and her final scene where she lifts the curse... well... she's just too good a character.
- Keno has an attitude unlike any other of the Hakkenshi. He seems so cool and controled, so mysterious. He held his own in a one-on-one fight with the most powerful samurai under Mokuwari, and killed them all. And he held his own against Kobungo, who (in the anime, at least) had stopped a raging bull with his bare hands, just the earlier. Also, as a budding fan fic writer, the unknown of Keno's past is like an open invitation to explore just what exactly could have happened to this cold, vengeful, calculating 'person' to so focus ten years of his life on one person. His emotional intensity is incredible, and he's faster than Shinbei. He doesn't care what the other dog warriors think, and he's very self-confident, with just cause. On an plus side, he's gorgeous, and totally a totally sexy bishounen.
- Genpachi is the best beacause of his attitude
. His loyality is second to none + his fighting style.!
- I couldn't possibly tell you why Hamaji is my favority character. There are really too many reasons, and like her persona, they are too complex. I will say the following: who else can defy orders, make good rice balls, and stand up to an evil man twice her size?
- I like Genkichi because of his weapeon the Kusari-Gama he is awild and crazy guy he's really freindly and will put his life on the for a justb cause. he is honest,sincere,and caring he is almost immediatly concerned for shino and sousuke at Ohtsuka.
- Genpachi because he's the pyscho of the group and is always mouthing off. Plus I like the scene with Daikaku and his birthmark....
- I (Dre) like Daikaku, due to his most innate ability to follow the samurai way. It appears he has the most knowledge and honour amongst the Hakkenshi, and is the most passionate. He's kind of solemn and quiet, but lets remember his whole life's been turned upside down by the curse (specifically Funamushi's fault). Second, don't e-mail me about that last remark: I realize they've all gone through Hell because of the curse...